- That it will abide by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and its States in relation to privacy laws.
- The collection of personal information is to ensure members and prospective members are able to be contacted and made aware of the services available.
- The information as collected will only be for the purpose of the membership, mainly to contact members / clients, and no information will be disclosed to any third parties without prior approval from the member / client.
- That it will take every reasonable precaution to protect its data from misuse, loss or unauthorised use.
- That the information as listed on our website is open and available to the public.
- That all communication whether verbal and/or in writing that is of a confidential or sensitive nature remains confidential. Should this information be require to be passed onto third parties, written approval by Central Eastern Business Association will be sought from the individual.
Central Eastern Business Association, inc.,
- Reserves the right to delete and/or amend any or all information maintained on its website.
- Provides no warranties or guarantees regarding the accuracy or validity of any information supplied by third parties and contained on our website.
- Not be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, lost advertising or any indirect damages as a result of the use of our services.
- States that all links and references to outside organisations are implicitly independent of Central Eastern Business Association.
- States that all editorial content and graphics (other than what can be purchased publicly) on this site are protected by copyright and may be not be copied without the permission of Central Eastern Business Association.
- States that it shall not be liable to any parties for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the use our services; including editing, writing, distribution and recommendations.
- May refuse the right to write, edit or distribute any material that is or may be considered to be defamatory or misleading in any way including links.
- May refuse the right to write, edit or distribute any material that is in our opinion racist or discriminatory including links.
- Reserves the right to commence work only once payment is received.
- States that should you engage the services of Central Eastern Business Association, you agree to indemnify us against loss or liability whatsoever or howsoever arising out of any breach of copyright or intellectual property in the material to be edited, written or distributed, or any, defamatory or misleading statements or material contained therein.
- States that should members and third parties wish to link their site to Central Eastern Business Association must request and be granted approval in writing.
Events Policy and Cancellation / Change of Events
Central Eastern Business Association, inc.,
- Reserves the right to cancel and/or amend any event/program.
- The cancellation and/or amendment of an event/program will be made only due to circumstances beyond the control of Central Eastern Business Association.
- Attendees at the cancelled/amended event will be advised as early as possible.
- Should a paid event be cancelled and/or rescheduled, the client will be given the option of either using the paid credit towards the rescheduled/amended event or a refund.
- No refund will be made if cancellation to any paid event is made less than 3 working days prior to the event. Cancellation must be made in writing. This is due to Central Eastern Business Association being financially liable to the venue.
- Should a client purchase a ticket to a paid event and be a no show on the day, no refund or credit on the paid ticket will be given as Central Eastern Business Association is financially liable to the venue.
- All bookings will be confirmed via email.
- Tax invoices / receipts will be issued by Central Eastern Business Association.
- Central Eastern Business Association carries $20 million public liability insurance.
Membership Cancellation Policy
Membership cancellations received with 7 days of registration or renewal are eligible to receive a full refund less a $50 administration fee. If any work has been undertaken by Central Eastern Business Association on behalf of a member or the member has used or received benefits from the membership within the 7 day period, no refund will be given. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund, requests for cancellation must be received in writing to Central Eastern Business Association via email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship can be either cash or ‘in kind’.
- Central Eastern Business Association will enter into a contract with the sponsor in writing confirming sponsor benefits, obligations, terms and conditions.
- No sponsorship is confirmed until all terms and conditions are met including payment.
- Only sponsors promotional materials, banners, logos, will be acknowledged at events of which the sponsor is participating.
- Cancellation terms and conditions will be set out in each individual sponsorship contract.
- Sponsors must honour promotional discounts, gifts or vouchers that they offered to members / guests attending Central Eastern Business Association events.
- Sponsors who offer business services or are referred by Central Eastern Business Association must provide a satisfactory level of service to clients / members of Central Eastern Business Association.